Monday, January 18, 2010

my birthday present

i had my 24th birthday yesterday..got a unforgettable present from boyfee..

on saturday, just after he woke up, he called me..i also just woke up from my nap..then he said, he has something to tell me..i was listening unpatiently..don't know why..I was a bit selfish at that time because it's just the way he is when talking to people, which is veryyyyyy slow..and I'm the opposite of him..I speak fast, I like to explain things in fast pace..don't know why or how..but I made him mad..

soo..at at the end, we were fighting over stupid things..ach..hate it..until 11 at night there was still no sign of us calming down..i mean i've tried but i hurt him that bad that made him sooo angry to me..i decided to go to bed instead of keep on fighting with him..i even ignore a guy that i like once..just don't care about him anymore..

i set my alarm at 00.00 to wish myself happy birthday..since i know, that not many would even remember my birthday..hehe..but i couldn't sleep..i was crying even since before i decided to went to bed, which was 11 something..and i kept on crying and i could feel that my eyes are burning because of crying..then, just 8 minutes before 12, boyfee called..still, he was mad..his tone was a bit higher than usual, and i just kept quite, didn't want to say anything to him..then my alarm start snoozing..i said, could you hold on? and then i wished myself while crying because i was sad he didn't say anything..after about a minutes, his tone was soften..but i was still crying and praying..then after about 4 minutes ignoring him, i told him that i was wishing myself happy birthday...then, in whisper he told me he wanted to wish me happy birthday but he was ashamed to himself for continuing our fight on my birthday..then, not so long after that, he was crying *yes, indeed, boyfee is quite sensitive when it comes to me and his family*..

it became i was the one who was calming him down..hihi..it was funny tho..then after he calmed, we started to talk and we apologize for being jerks to each other..soon after that, we started using webcam..and start to say how much we love each other..haha..funny..very funny..
but i do have a conclusion...the fact is that we are very much in love to each other..but sometimes, we are quite selfish and spoiled..and that's most of the reasons why we fight..

i love him..and this is how i feel..

No comments:

Post a Comment