Tuesday, January 5, 2010

I'm the second and work is the first..

Last night, before went to bed, I text the boyfee..Just an ordinary text, saying that I'm going to bed. He sent me two text yesterday, one was saying that he's very busy with work. For so many times, I have to understand that, including yesterday. The other one was saying that he wants to chat with me this morning.

I waited patiently until he got up from bed. Then he sent me a text, saying he's having a headache, so he wants to excuse himself from chatting with me. Great. Just great. When it comes to work, he would never excuse himself. Even when he's ill, he'd go to work.

Isn't it clear that I'm the second and work is the first thing in his life?

We're just fighting over the things I'm writing now. Apparently, I am the one who has to understand with his actions. Probably my understanding for everything all this time is not enough, and I doubt that it will ever be enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment