Sunday, January 10, 2010

Bali or Jogja?

The fight the other day was just one huge misunderstanding between us. I mean, I'm a girl who needs to be pampered once in a while and he's just forgot to do that sometimes. but on the other hand, because of my necessity of getting pampered, I could be very selfish. Forgive me dear, I'm just being a human. Hope you'll still love me for the way I am.

Right now, I'm planning for a vacation to Bali. Heard from a friend of mine, that it's better to stay in the area of Seminyak instead of Kuta because it's gonna be too crowded. Been surfing websites for Bali's accomodation from a week ago. Something interesting came up. A villa with 2 bedrooms in Seminyak area costs about $100 per night. Okay, it's not as cheap as a 3-stars hotel, but it's a villa. You have your own veranda, living room and kitchen over there. It's nicer than staying in 3x4 room, rite?!

The idea behind the holiday to Bali is because we'll be celebrating my parents 25th anniversary, since I'll be 24 in 6 days. And because I'm working now, and my lil brother also has his own small income, we thought it might be a good idea to spend some money for our own parents. BUT, something came up. The boyfee told me that he's told his parents about 'the first meeting' between two families. The event probably would take place somwhere around July or August and as my mom requested, she wants us to meet in Jogja because none of us has ever been there.

I hope I could do both, but everything is still very vague. Can't tell which one is for sure. But I will write in here when the decision's made. And I will also post the pictures I'll take with my lovely dEooo a.k.a. d3000 ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment